MisSpelled is about five girls who mysteriously acquire magical abilities and how they learn to deal with them and one another. It’s comedic and dramatic and a labor of love amongst our crew in Los Angeles.We have 10 days left on our Kickstarter to raise $75K and we are asking every to signal boost this! So often we clamor for more diversity and when projects like this come up that aren’t backed by a network they fall by the wayside. Please help us keep MisSpelled alive!
Binge Watch Our Show
Please spread the word! MisSpelled NEEDS YOU!
Gotta watch this! Hope they get their project funded.
Yep, going to at least the Fillmore date, since the venue is JUST 10 MINUTES FROM MY HOUSE.
When you separate an entwined particle, and you move both parts away from the other, even on opposite ends of the universe if you alter or affect one, the other will be identically altered or affected. Spooky.
My new favorite ankh. (I got it here on Etsy.)
How to witchcraft
- light those
- stab this
- carve that
- shake jar
- say the thing
6. Knock pans together
8. Collect items that are completely useless but you need them anyways.
9. Stare very intensely at objects.
10. Awkwardly position your hands on it.
11. Bury the thing.
12. Burn the thing.
- Crystals have certain meaning associated with them, for a quick answer to a question put these crystals into a bag and pick one. If two or three fall into your hand at the same time, read the meanings from them all. (the Crystal Bible - Judy Hall)
- Amethyst: A life change and shift in consciousness. Faithfulness in love, freedom from jealousy.
- Agate: Worldly success or a pleasant surprise. Good health, wealth and log life. Particularly lucky for people connected with the land.
- Blue Lace Agate: Healing is needed.
- Black Agate: Needs and will find courage and prosperity.
- Red Agate: Health and longevity are yours.
- Bloodstone: Unpleasant surprise, unlikely to be illness.
- Red Jasper: Pay attention to earthly affairs.
- Aventurine: Future growth and expansion are possible.
- Garnet: A letter is on it's way.
- Citrine: Celestial wisdom is advising you.
- Diamond (or clear quartz): Permanence. Business advancement. If the crystal loses it's sparkle, betrayal.
- Emerald: Fertility or a secret admirer. If colour pales, love is fading.
- Hematite: New opportunities await.
- Jade: Needs and will find immortality and perfection.
- Lapis Lazuli: Divine favor is yours.
- Quartz: Be sure to clarify issues you asked about and those that arise.
- Rose Quartz: Love and self healing are needed and will come.
- Snow Quartz: Profound changes are coming.
- Ruby: Power and passion, good fortune and friendship but beware of strangers.
- Sapphire: Truth and chastity and the past will catch up with you.
- Snowflake Obsidian: End of challenging time.
- Tiger's Eye: All is not as it appears to be.
- Unakite: Compromise and integration.
- Opal: Death or endings. If the crystal loses its brilliance, an unfaithful lover.
- Sardonyx: A wedding may be in the offing.
- Topaz: Exercise caution.
- Turquoise: A journey is imminent.