Not Your Fantasy © Shino
Being fetishized is not cool. Saying “I always had a thing for girls that *look* like you” is not cool. Stop. Ew. Get away from me.
If you have a favorite ring that you wear every day, you can dedicate it for a magical purpose. Cleanse your ring and hold it in your projective hand to charge and/or dedicate it for your purpose. Visualize your needs and goals. Depending on the type of stone in your ring, you may decide on a…
Tag game: give us five random things about yourself & pass it on to ten of your followers. REPOST. DON’T REBLOG.
I was tagged by kessho, so let’s have a go, shall we?
- I can pretty much understand all spoken Finnish, but go blank when attempting to speak it. It’s a mental block from not having the verbal practice or the comfort level to be okay with making mistakes.
- When I started university, I wanted to be an English teacher, but realized two weeks in that I actually despised the notion and switched to journalism. No regrets.
- I was a smoker for a solid six years, but quit cold turkey, more or less, several years ago. Now, cigarettes make me nauseous, but I do greatly enjoy cloves, just like a good goth chick embracing her cliches, and shisha.
- I am very allergic to cat dander. It triggers my asthma. :( Sad, because cats are divine creatures.
- If I let my natural hair grow out, it would be at least 60% (probably more, now) gray, and I’m only 29. Thanks for those genes, mom!
I’ll forgo the tagging portion of this, but if you want to do this because you saw it here on my Tumblr, feel free to tag me as the one who tagged you. I’d love to get to know some more people on here.
#165: The raven and the crow.
A group of crows is called a murder.
“An extremely rare documentary about Witchcraft aired once in the UK in 1971. Featuring contributions from Eleanor Bone, Cecil Williamson, Alex & Maxine Sanders [above], Doreen Valiente et al. Very much of its time and with some very rare footage, also includes reference to the famously unsolved murder of Charles Walton on Meon Hill.”
Gotta watch this!